Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1991 300SE 250,000KM Award Recipient
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a few minor things taken care of over the weekend and oh boy does she ever ride like new. Replaced front lower ball joints, front drive shaft flex disc and shifter bushings. Never ceases to amaze me how good this car is just over 171K and feels like new, washed her up and even that seems to make the old girl run better. Although tried to upload a new profile pic and got multiple error messages, what's up with that??

·
Registered
1990 Mercedes 560SEL
578 Posts
Hi cjscopp,

There are many restrictions for loading a picture. The pixels should be within the specified limit. If it is a 'jpeg' file picture, then the dimensions should be within 1600 x 1200 pixels. There are similar restrictions for other 'bmp' etc files.

In addition to it, the file size shoud also be within the limit. For a 'jpeg' file you cannot have a file size that is more then 688 KB. So check your pictures. If required rescale them with MS Paint or any other software and re-load them.

Would love to see your pictures.

Ramesh.

·
Registered
1983 380 SEL
92 Posts
what "difference" did this make? smoother shifting / ride ? I'm trying to rejuvinate my ride and am looking for those things that I can replace that you can actually feel / see ..I'm rather shallow and need those tangible results to be satisfied.

·
Registered
'90 560SEL
2,551 Posts
enigmamdw: They're like a woman in that they can be tarted up beautifully, yet below the surface (s) show many scars and unhealed wounds from previous love affair break-ups. Some guys are happy with just the make-up, but next morning......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts