Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my quest to find a remote start for my s500, then thinking that i wont be driving this car in the winter anyway...I ran across this site....(sorry but i dont know how to "link" a page in a post. I someone wants to show/tell me how it wont happen again)

AMG Market | Mercedes-Benz Enthusiast Store

Shopping Cart Product Details
Design Tech Deluxe Remote Car Starter with Keyless Entry #23927W
From Design Tech
Price:

This item is not available for purchase from this store.
Click here to go to Amazon to see other purchasing options.

2 new or used available from $99.99

Average customer review:

Product Description
Start your car from the comfort of your home or office with this Ready Remote car starter. Featuring 2 remote controls, you can warm up or cool down your vehicle from up to 1,000 feet away, or lock and unlock your doors. The keyless entry system also lets you turn on your headlights, pop the trunk or sound the built-in panic alarm. Simple to install on automatic, fuel-injected vehicles with the included installation video and toll-free, 24-hour tech support. Made in USA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #5387 in Automotive
Brand: Design Tech
Model: 23927
Number of items: 1
Features
Remote control starter with keyless entry
Multi-vehicle capability; 1,000-foot range; panic alarm, car finder, remote headlight control
Lightweight plastic housing; some installation required
Includes 2 remotes, in-car module, installation video
1-year warranty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editorial Reviews
From the Manufacturer
Warm up or cool down the car before getting in with a Deluxe Remote Car Starter from Design Tech. A 1,000-foot range means easy starting from the home or office. For theft prevention, the car can't be driven without a key. The device functions only with the transmission in "park" and with the hood shut for safety. A remote panic alarm and headlight control helps locate vehicles in crowded parking lots. Easy to install with no wiring required, the Deluxe Remote Car Starter works with automatic, fuel-injected vehicles. Your purchase includes a second remote switch and installation video.

FEATURES

1000-foot range for remote starts
Built-in self-diagnostic system for easy maintenance
Anti-Code Grabbing transmitter for security
No Tach installation for easy setup
2 transmitters with multi vehicle capability
Panic alarm, CarFinder, Remote Headlight Control for locating vehicles in busy parking lots
SPECIFICATIONS

Range: 1000'

Customer Reviews
I love this remote
Let me tell you, I am not handy but after hours watching the video I was able to do it.
It is very rewarding.

The easiest remote to install ever.
I am a single mom and I am not handy. I decided over a weekend to give it a shot and try to install a remote starter in my car. After hours of watching the video and taking notes I started the process, I was very intimidated at 1st but I was able to do it at the end.

I am very happy about it.

remote car starter
product was good quality and performs perfectly. however if your vehicle is newer than 2002 i could not obtain any wiring diagrams and customer service is dead or they don't answer phone.if you're not up on tracing circuits stay away from this product.

AMG Market | Mercedes-Benz Enthusiast Store | Shopping Cart | AMG Mercedes-Benz | Enthusiasts | About us

Search
Select Category Camera & Photo Health & Personal Care

Browse by Category
Welcome to the AMG Mercedes-Benz Enthusiasts Store
Apparel & Accessories
Automotive
Camera & Photo
Electronics
Health & Personal Care
Jewelry & Watches
Music
Sports & Outdoors
Cyber Monday

AMG Mercedes-Benz | Enthusiasts
About us
Listmania!

Last Minute Gifts/Gift Ideas
Similar Items
Malibu Outdoor Metal Bollard Fou...
$47.05
Fisher-Price Easy Link Internet ...
$17.35

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I have a W220.....Im not going to do it now, after thinking about it I wont be driving it in the winter anyway. I have a Lexus GS300 thats RWD that I NEVER drive in the winter..so I 86 that idea within 5 mins...lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts