Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 E63s AMG
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a feeler. I need a vehicle that could tow an enclosed trailer. So the ML55 may have to go. I have NEVER towed with my ML. I do have a hitch, but it was used for a cargo carrier only. I do not have the harness. Only the hitch that would go with the truck. vehicle is loaded as all ML55 are. Even has the phone, but no handset. Here is what it is:

2001 Brilliant Silver ML55
22k on the clock
Just had a Dealer service done. It was below miles, but he pushed it through
Dealer installed new window switch
Brand new rechromed AMG wheels(just installed)
80%-90% tread Dunlop 9000
MB push bar(S/S)
MB Side Steps(S/S)
Hoen Fogs H7
Rear wing
2002 chrome AMG Grill
Chrome trim around side markers
E-Power volatge Stabilizer
K&N filter
R1 Concepts Crossdrill/Slotted Zinc rotors(just installed)
Axxis XBG pads(just installed)
Llumar tint(35% sides, all others 5%)
Tornado
Brand New MB aluminum door sill plates.(just installed)

Runs flawlessly, all maintinance done at dealer.
Body is mint. Interior is mint. I have a set of ML430 mats that I use daily. I have a BRAND new set of AMG mats that are never used. Sale will also include a full set of ML430 7 spoke 17 inch rims(no curbrash) and matching M&S Dunlop 7000 VR 275/55/17 winter tires. This truck was unstoppable by anything this winter. The tires have plenty of life left as well. The only problem is the fuel gauge never shows higher then 3/4 of a tank. Dealer diag'ed as Sending Unit and part is on order. That will be replaced before sale. Truck has also had Premium fuel and Mobil 1. I can honestly say, one of the cleanest,nicest looking ML55 I have seen.
If interested, make me an offer. Trades may be considered. I am located in NJ.

Thanks

·
Registered
2014 E63s AMG
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 E63s AMG
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it a Grand Cherokee Limited v8? What year? Mileage? Maybe we can do something.

i will be bringing to RayCatena in the morning to get the Sending Unit replaced under warranty. After that the truck is 100%.

·
Registered
58 Posts
We have a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition. Its between the Laredo and Limited. Its dark Red with tahn leather. It has 40,000 miles on it. We are the original owner, no smokers, no off roading. It is my wife's daily driver.

Kevin

·
Registered
'04 Porsche 911 GT3
31 Posts
donho - 4/14/2005 3:36 PM

Just a feeler. I need a vehicle that could tow an enclosed trailer. So the ML55 may have to go. I have NEVER towed with my ML. I do have a hitch, but it was used for a cargo carrier only. I do not have the harness. Only the hitch that would go with the truck. vehicle is loaded as all ML55 are. Even has the phone, but no handset. Here is what it is:

2001 Brilliant Silver ML55
22k on the clock
Just had a Dealer service done. It was below miles, but he pushed it through
Dealer installed new window switch
Brand new rechromed AMG wheels(just installed)
80%-90% tread Dunlop 9000
MB push bar(S/S)
MB Side Steps(S/S)
Hoen Fogs H7
Rear wing
2002 chrome AMG Grill
Chrome trim around side markers
E-Power volatge Stabilizer
K&N filter
R1 Concepts Crossdrill/Slotted Zinc rotors(just installed)
Axxis XBG pads(just installed)
Llumar tint(35% sides, all others 5%)
Tornado
Brand New MB aluminum door sill plates.(just installed)

Runs flawlessly, all maintinance done at dealer.
Body is mint. Interior is mint. I have a set of ML430 mats that I use daily. I have a BRAND new set of AMG mats that are never used. Sale will also include a full set of ML430 7 spoke 17 inch rims(no curbrash) and matching M&S Dunlop 7000 VR 275/55/17 winter tires. This truck was unstoppable by anything this winter. The tires have plenty of life left as well. The only problem is the fuel gauge never shows higher then 3/4 of a tank. Dealer diag'ed as Sending Unit and part is on order. That will be replaced before sale. Truck has also had Premium fuel and Mobil 1. I can honestly say, one of the cleanest,nicest looking ML55 I have seen.
If interested, make me an offer. Trades may be considered. I am located in NJ.

Thanks
Just sold my ML430, and am looking for an ML55 to use as a tow vehicle for my GT3 on an aluminum trailer. The 5000# towing capacity is sufficient.

Have you decided to sell this ML55? If so, what is your asking price?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts