Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of Michelin All season performance blades at Costco, but they don't seem to be compatible with my 05 w203.

Per the instructions, there are four wiper arm configurations that these blades will attach to, two type of pin, the hook, and some sort of sliding lock mech. None of which are anything like the wiper arms on my mb.

Anyone use these? Am I missing something here, want to be sure they won't work before standing in the costco return line.

Oh, 24 inch for driver side and 20 inch for passenger side? Is that what we're supposed to use on these?

·
Registered
2004 C230 Kompressor Sport Coupe
1,903 Posts
These cars have the new-style frameless wipers. If you bought wipers with frames you bought the wrong thing.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These cars have the new-style frameless wipers. If you bought wipers with frames you bought the wrong thing.
GTK, but these wipers are as "framless" as the OEM blades currently on the car.

·
Registered
2004 C230 Kompressor Sport Coupe
1,903 Posts
Strange. I don't know what problem you are having, then. All the frameless wipers I have seen attach the same way.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just mean that they "look" frameless, similar. No obvious frame structure, etc. Regardless, they're either going back or in the garbage and I'll just get some Bosch microedges or OEM blades from the dealer. I really like that sliding lever mechanism on the OEM blades and they lasted over two years in SoCal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts