Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are called Haynes manuals and are common in the UK. ITs bascially a work instruction manual for every car on the road, as well as motorbikes and even appliences like washing machines etc. If you go to www.haynes.co.uk you will find it there.

·
Registered
791 Posts
They are called Haynes manuals and are common in the UK. ITs bascially a work instruction manual for every car on the road, as well as motorbikes and even appliences like washing machines etc. If you go to www.haynes.co.uk you will find it there.
Hi mate.

I just had a look on the Haynes website and could only find manuals for a few Mercedes vehicles.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

:)

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you look on the left of the web page it says "car maintenance' and you can navigiate from there. There isnt a Haynes Manual yet for the CLK but it may be in the pipeline, as they usually wait for the car to be 10 years old before issuing one. I myself have a 'C-Class' manual for my wifes car, but I found that it was very usefull as a reference for my old W210 E-Class and possibly my current car being a CLK? (but yet to need it!) . This is because as you know Mercs tend to follow similar construction etc...

Product: Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol and Diesel (93 - Aug 00) L to W

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
If you look on the left of the web page it says "car maintenance' and you can navigiate from there. There isnt a Haynes Manual yet for the CLK but it may be in the pipeline, as they usually wait for the car to be 10 years old before issuing one. I myself have a 'C-Class' manual for my wifes car, but I found that it was very usefull as a reference for my old W210 E-Class and possibly my current car being a CLK? (but yet to need it!) . This is because as you know Mercs tend to follow similar construction etc...

Product: Mercedes-Benz C-Class Petrol and Diesel (93 - Aug 00) L to W
I see.
Bravo, old bean and thanks for the help.

:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts