Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A sexy young woman wants to meet Santa Claus, so she puts on a robe and stays up late on Christmas Eve. Santa arrives, climbs down the chimney, and begins filling the socks. He is about to leave when the woman says in a sexy voice, "Oh Santa, please stay."

Santa replies, "Ho ho ho, gotta go, gotta go, gotta get the presents to the children, you know."

The woman drops the robe to reveal a sexy bra and panties and says in an even sexier voice, "Oh Santa, please stay."

Santa replies, "Ho ho ho, gotta go, gotta go, gotta get the presents to the children, you know,"

The woman takes off the bra and says, "Oh Santa... please... stay."

Santa replies, "Ho ho ho, gotta go, gotta go, gotta get the presents to the children, you know."

She loses the panties and says, "Oh Santa... please... stay."

Santa, with a hard on says, "Hey hey hey, gotta stay, gotta stay, can't get up the chimney with my cock this way."

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
A sexy young woman wants to meet Santa Claus, so she puts on a robe and stays up late on Christmas Eve. Santa arrives, climbs down the chimney, and begins filling the socks. He is about to leave when the woman says in a sexy voice, "Oh Santa, please stay."

The woman drops the robe to reveal a sexy bra and panties and says in an even sexier voice, "Oh Santa, please stay."

Santa replies, "Ho ho ho, gotta go, gotta go, gotta get the presents to the children, you know,"

The woman takes off the bra and says, "Oh Santa... please... stay."

She loses the panties and says, "Oh Santa... please... stay."

Santa, with a hard on says, "Hey hey hey, gotta stay, gotta stay, can't get up the chimney with my cock this way."
HA!! I always liked that joke.. My mom told it to me when I was in college..

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HA!! I always liked that joke.. My mom told it to me when I was in college..
Yea every year I have to tell it, its kind of my thing.

How you doing today Ginger baby?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm good and how are you??

That was my mom's Christmas joke as well. I guess I need to tell it to my kids but, they would just tell me I was nasty or stupid..:eek:
I am dandy, Have you become a Ranga member?

My kids just tell me they have heard that joke already and its old. lol.

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
I am dandy, Have you become a Ranga member?

My kids just tell me they have heard that joke already and its old. lol.
Long time member in good standing.:D

Lance 22 and Cece 20 have probably heard it but not from me.. Johnathan 14and Chase 12 I'm quite sure haven't or Chase would be running around saying it.. He's mine through and through..

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Long time member in good standing.:D

Lance 22 and Cece 20 have probably heard it but not from me.. Johnathan 14and Chase 12 I'm quite sure haven't or Chase would be running around saying it.. He's mine through and through..
Lol, little kids are the funniest though.

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
Lol, little kids are the funniest though.
Yes they are..
Chase told us he "has an extreme need tor Lego's StarWars Boba Fett Slave Ship 1". :cool:
All of my boys wanted Lego's for Christmas this year, nothing else.
Cece wants the Brats purple bike--she coulda had a car but, she doesn't care about driving.

They all crack me up..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yes they are..
Chase told us he "has an extreme need tor Lego's StarWars Boba Fett Slave Ship 1". :cool:
All of my boys wanted Lego's for Christmas this year, nothing else.
Cece wants the Brats purple bike--she coulda had a car but, she doesn't care about driving.

They all crack me up..:thumbsup:
We got our first grand kid last year, have you seen my ginger wife and the grand kid yet? Best looking baby ever hands down. lol.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/r-c107-sl-slc-class/1363216-nsfw-babes-i-like-51.html

^ I think its the last post.

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
We got our first grand kid last year, have you seen my ginger wife and the grand kid yet? Best looking baby ever hands down. lol.
No I haven't seen the pix of them and, I would love too.. I'm sure the baby is the best looking baby.. Mine aren't baby's any more so there had to be some come and take their places..:D

Just saw the pix.. Beautiful wife and grand-baby.. You are a lucky man or a very good one..LOL!!

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
No I haven't seen the pix of them and, I would love too.. I'm sure the baby is the best looking baby.. Mine aren't baby's any more so there had to be some come and take their places..:D
Added a link in my last post.

People tell me she looks like shes 20, lol. She is alot older then that...... shes 21, forever. lol. in fact if you look a couple of pages later, you can see one when she was about 21, the first time.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha ha ha, just tried to get her to stand still.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
Added a link in my last post.

People tell me she looks like shes 20, lol. She is alot older then that...... shes 21 forever. lol.
She is beautiful.. My daughter keeps telling me "mom you aren;t 20 any more" then turns around having people look at my pix to see how old they think I am. And, compairing us at the same age.. LOL!! Daughters..

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She is beautiful.. My daughter keeps telling me "mom you aren;t 20 any more" then turns around having people look at my pix to see how old they think I am. And, compairing us at the same age.. LOL!! Daughters..
All ginger women are beautiful. No matter the age.

Did you get all daywalkers or a mix of both? My son is a DW, but all the girls are ginger.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Ginger girls and DW boys, the wife wanted a Ginger son so bad she could taste it. lol.

Had me wearing (loose) boxers and the whole nine yards. For a time I thought she had lost her mind.

Whos the fine looking gal on the pole, lets see more of her. lol.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^non-ginger^^

lol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts