Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a mint 03 SL500 with 25k miles on it. No issues at this time. Best quote for a Mercury Platinum Exclusionary warranty with Electronics package 0 deductible is $5k even

Is this worth it. That seems like a lot of money for what might go wrong. I will drive the car around 8k miles a year so in 3 years when the warranty is up at most i will have 49k miles

Thoughts??

·
Registered
224 Posts
I picked up a mint 03 SL500 with 25k miles on it. No issues at this time. Best quote for a Mercury Platinum Exclusionary warranty with Electronics package 0 deductible is $5k even

Is this worth it. That seems like a lot of money for what might go wrong. I will drive the car around 8k miles a year so in 3 years when the warranty is up at most i will have 49k miles

Thoughts??
If it covers hydraulics,maybe,but most warranties exclude top and ABC hydraulics. I've had 03SL for 3 years now,with 41k miles and have had no problems.Best of luck.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now it is down to 4250 it includes all hydraulics except the Struts themselves which i would get from arnotts if needed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts