Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all who was interested in locating where to purchase the Mercedes Benz Product windshield decal, I found the place. The website is (www.**********.com) and the owners name is Rusty Cullens, I use to deal with him a while back while I was driving my '77 280SE. He has them for $2 dollars each, and $1 dollar for shipping. He is out of Atlanta. He also has parts for all mercedes models including the W140. His number is 1-800-741-5252, tell him Luke sent ya!

Luke '97 S420

·
Registered
1997 C280; brilliant silver originally, now has gold tint, black leather seats, AMG accent
94 Posts
Can you spell it out with spaces here and there? I know you couldn't then click on it but this way there's no way to know where it is. Try something like this: ht tp: // news. bbc. co. uk/

·
Registered
'07 CLK350
1,144 Posts
I'd be very interested to know why the forum is blocking that particular website. I did a little experimenting with the "preview post" option and it appears that the forum does a substring match on "buy mb parts" (without the spaces, of course) and replaces it with asterisks.

Were they banned in the past for some reason?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, they were never banned for anything, very reputable company. Anyway, they do have the decals.

Luke

·
Registered
92 500SEL to 01 E320T current 2014 lexus LS460
3,886 Posts
just put my modified address into your browser, you will find them!
The decals dont appear on their list, call them, I tried to post something from the MBCA page and got moderated, I dont know what the issue is with him

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I received my decals today, they read "a DAIMLER-BENZ product", with the Daimler signature under it.

Luke '97 S420

·
Registered
2007 ML 350 Iridium Silver/ Ash (Sold)
568 Posts
Hello Luke,
Is that the window sticker that you wanted? The "a DAIMLER-BENZ product" stickers were used prior to the Chrysler merger. The sticker I posted was after the merger and the company was no longer DAIMLER-BENZ but changed to DAIMLER-CHRYSLER.
The next model year the window stickers had in bold letters at the top " a MERCEDES - BENZ product". The stickers you recieved are hard to get and used to be sold by the MBCA for members who had older MBZ and needed a replacement. I would like to get a few of the stickers that I posted, since I do not care for the newer versions.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I purchased four of them and they came today. You can order them from **********, Inc out of Atlanta for $2 each. Their number is 1-800-741-5252, ask for Rusty. I ordered them on the 24th, came today 27th, only $1 to ship, I am located in North Carolina.

Luke

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If your interested in the decals, just go to **********.com. They are a reputable company for selling Mercedes parts.

Luke

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello Luke,
Is that the window sticker that you wanted? The "a DAIMLER-BENZ product" stickers were used prior to the Chrysler merger. The sticker I posted was after the merger and the company was no longer DAIMLER-BENZ but changed to DAIMLER-CHRYSLER.
The next model year the window stickers had in bold letters at the top " a MERCEDES - BENZ product". The stickers you recieved are hard to get and used to be sold by the MBCA for members who had older MBZ and needed a replacement. I would like to get a few of the stickers that I posted, since I do not care for the newer versions.
jfamondone, is the decal you posted a link to the right decal for a 2006 SL500? If not, what are the differences between your pictured one and the correct one?

Thanks ..... Hoops

·
Registered
2007 ML 350 Iridium Silver/ Ash (Sold)
568 Posts
theyre supposedly free from your stealer service or parts adviser
FREE! I don't so, they range from $3.00 to $8.00 depending on which MBZ dealer you go to in South Florida. The new stickers are transparent and do not have the white paper behind the signature, just a clear plastic, they are on some cars at the dealer, 2009-2010 models, if you want a clear one it is a special order for $12.00.

·
Registered
96 SL500 175,000km; 1987 560 SEC; 1984 300SD; 97 S500 Coupe 375,000 km sold-still going strong
86 Posts
i phoned them today - and apparently they no longer have them
- anyone have another source?

·
Registered
'04 G55 '80 280GE '99 S420 '98 E320 2011 E350 2016 GLA250
3,093 Posts
I just got a few of the "Updated" stickers from the Dealer.

The "new" part number is A 211 584 19 38

Here's what they look like.

G

Attachments

·
Registered
96 SL500 175,000km; 1987 560 SEC; 1984 300SD; 97 S500 Coupe 375,000 km sold-still going strong
86 Posts
excellent - thanks g-amg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts