Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

This is my 1st post and already need assistance. I have got my 1st Mercedes Sprinter and am stumped.

I have ordered a PDC Parking Module from Mercedes but I have no idea where the existing is fitted in my Van. I have looked for it but can not find it?

It is a Mercedes Sprinter 313 CDI 2.1 2014 UK. Part No: 9069001002 is for the Parking Sensor Module.

Can anyone assist on where it is actually located in the Van?

I am getting 4 red dot light and a beep. Replaced all the Sensors. Works when my Auto Electrician resets the codes but as soon as you turn the ignition off and back on, it faults. I am new to Mercs but getting knowledgeable with the Parktronics. Although I do not know where the Parking Control ECU Module is loacted?

I would also like to say I am new to Mercedes and to this Forum and wish to say HI to all in Advance.

·
Super Moderator
1986/1990 W126
20,208 Posts
Welcome! Please do fill in your profile for us some time with vehicle model and year. Its helpful for members.

Hope you get the info you need.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update I have now got the PDC Module and have looked everywhere to try and find it on the Van, had no luck what so ever. Ive looked on drivers and passengers foot well and side parts. Under the seats. Mentioned in the door on the passenger side so stripped that out and couldn't see it. Then someone suggested rear door so again looked in there and not there? Still trying to locate this PDC and am running out of ideas. Any help gratefully received. TY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts