Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 sl55amg
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep seeing these Mercedes ads that tout the greatness of Mercedes engineering that say "It's either (blah, blah,or it isn't". The irony of owning a 17 year old Mercedes makes me think every time I see it, " It's either broken, or it isn't".
Right now, my SL55 isn't broken, so it's a joy to drive. Yesterday after a late lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant we put the top down on the way home, windows too, my wife didn't care her hair was blowing since we were only going home and nobody would see it. Almost 70 degrees out, Andrea Bocelli singing Italian love songs on the CD. Life is good...…………….today.
Makes me feel a bit selfish with all the troubles in the world like millions in refugee camps, but I've given up on saving the world, it'll have to save itself like I did.
part0.jpg

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not to immediately derail the thread but where did you get your spoiler? I just got one from DAR in Texas and it fits like absolute garbage.

·
Registered
96' S500, 09' S550, 06' SL65
206 Posts
-It's either broken or it isn't

That is funny & something I think every time I gaze across my star crossed garage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts