Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone can recommend a good<br> Mercedes shop to provide major service for<br> my 97 c280.<br> <br> Also looking for a good Merceded body shop<br> to do some minor damage repair...<br> <br> Thanks,<br> J

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WHat area are u in. if your from the tri state NY area there is a great shop in the bronx named quality auto body on jerome ave (718-583-1540) ask for Rich. They do work for alot of mercedes dealerships. I bought my Lorinser kit from them and they painted to perfection,. They also fixed my right fender after some guy rolled a shopping cart into it. Hope this helps <br> <br> Steve

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you live in Boston, Chambers Motor Car in Somerville has excellent service and can refer you to their referral body shop. They are very busy and by appointment only. Do bother with Foreign Motor West and Clair Motor, they are rude and aren't friendly to 'non-caucasian' customers. Flagship Motor in northshore is not bad also, I bought 2 cars from them. I lived in Boston for 11 years and if you need anything else let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts