Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1988 300 TE. 2001 ML 55AMG The Shop is Open!!!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
visit www.theworkshopmercedesbenz.com/CD_DVD.htm

Here you will find the factory repair manual on CD or DVD, not a repro, not a burned copy, not a pirated copy, but the acutal factory unit.

From 1968 to 2005, the old 116 to the 2005 ML.

Don't waste time hunting for instructions, get the real information, complete with TSB's, DTB's, wiring diagrams component locations, Owners and Introduction manuals.

·
Registered
1985 500SEC
200 Posts
For a number of older MB (like my W126) MBUSA sells the 2 CD rom directly for only $ 20. There is even a great free index by Steve Nerdig available in our achives to download them onto HD. Teutone (aka Horst K)

·
Registered
1988 300 TE. 2001 ML 55AMG The Shop is Open!!!
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tattle tale

well it seems that since we started posting here, letting owners know about our free downloads, someone has contacted MBUSA, and now they are no longer free. It appears that those providing free downloaded information that MBUSA has available for sale WILL be getting a call from them.

No more freebies.........

and yes, the world is free enterprise: gas, orange juice, stocks, bonds, real estate, coal, insurance, cement, lumber, (just to name a few) even the precious little mercedes that you drive, but do you complain? Not everyone has time to search out, find, ask, hunt, deal, download, call, and search for information and or items. Yes, even we pay a higher cost for things at times, when we know that we can get it cheaper from a certain source. But this is true in everything that is available to us.

Well, since your posting, all will change.

Happy Motoring.

·
Registered
1997 E420
300 Posts
The world is free enterprise, but that doesn't meant that vendors have a license to market their product anywhere they choose. You can't put up a billboard for your business in my backyard and you shouldn't make an obvious sales pitch in a forum that is not intended for that purpose.

I get enough marketing directed at me already, thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts