Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Note the flat tire and the gap due to the "trunk lock actuator." I believe that the gap is due to the close assist pump, not what the seller is referring to.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Email your phone number to this link below and I'm sure you'll get a call. Just copy and paste the link to your email. It is basically his email address.

[email protected]
Thank's!!! But no,no phone numbers and no email's. Just hope that the seller is a forum member, and if yes-than he may find this post. If no than .........its OK. I have a couple of questions about the car and want to talk with him true this forum ONLY!!! you know what i mean!!!:D

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I have the same car as a S420 and I'm the second owner all services are done from 0 miles on at the dealer,if you want a working 140 with no repairs necessary I get a 2007 in the next 3 month and sell mine.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Thank's!!! But no,no phone numbers and no email's. Just hope that the seller is a forum member, and if yes-than he may find this post. If no than .........its OK. I have a couple of questions about the car and want to talk with him true this forum ONLY!!! you know what i mean!!!:D
No identity, no license plate, no phone number, no address and an anonymous email address at Craiglist.

Doesn't that give you the same warning messages as it gives me?

·
Registered
562 Posts
I always hate when an owner knows so little about their car, that they don't know what were options vs. what was offered as stock items.
This guy lists all options, and everything he lists is stock on a W140 S320.
Drives me nuts.

Rant off. :surrender:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No identity, no license plate, no phone number, no address and an anonymous email address at Craiglist.

Doesn't that give you the same warning messages as it gives me?
:thumbsup::bowdown::thumbsup:

·
W201, W212, W221, & W222 Moderator
8,423 Posts
Was the 320 really capable of MPG up to 30?? I kinda highly doubt it, then again, I've never owned a W140 myself. I do get about 23mpg on my 5.0L W126, so I don't know.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I have the same car as a S420 and I'm the second owner all services are done from 0 miles on at the dealer,if you want a working 140 with no repairs necessary I get a 2007 in the next 3 month and sell mine.
There you go...a much better engine than the S320...and you would let it go for the same price? or close to what the craigslist posting?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts