Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Audi A4
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know about this magazine?

I do not recall any magazine-subscription-application, but this magazine was in my mailbox today.
Anyhow, the magazine itself is good. It contains new model information (esp. new M-Class) and many other recreational activities.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I also received an issue. I am also a member of MBCA, but I don't think that has anything to do with it.

I almost suspect it has to do with being a member of "owner's online" from mbusa, since most references refer to the mbusa website.

·
Registered
W211: '04 E320
12 Posts
I always thought you just got that for free for buying a benz.

I never signed up for anything (mbca, mb online, etc.) and I started receiving it shortly after purchasing my car. Same with everyone else in my family w/ a benz.

·
Registered
'85 2.3-16 '99 C280 '11 GLK350
4,805 Posts
Momentum gets its subscription listing from dealership customer information and the MBUSA website for owners of older vehicles that have registered there.

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
Not a bad thing, just interesting whom the target audience is from a marketing standpoint…

·
Registered
'85 2.3-16 '99 C280 '11 GLK350
4,805 Posts
I don't think Home Depot or Pizza Hut were approached by the publishers. [:D]

·
Premium Member
2004 CL500 2008 ML320CDI
449 Posts
The first issue I received had Charlize Theron on the cover... Her + the Benz logo = instant interest!

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
MTI - 4/7/2005 8:49 PM

I don't think Home Depot or Pizza Hut were approached by the publishers. [:D]
Might it also be safe to say no Wal*Mart ads in the future, either…[:)]

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just moved to Tucson.
Since the issue we received is all about Tucson, the question is, do other areas get a magazine about Tucson or about their own localized area? If only Tucson, how serendipitous.
As for your question about Momentum:

Mercedes Momentum - The Magazine For People On The Go

* conceived as a multi-interest publication featuring, in addition to updates on Mercedes and driving, a diverse range of exclusive topics and absorbing reports
* 100 pages per issue (plus centerfold on new Mercedes products); the audited subscription figures of the German publication are currently 440,000
* for DM 32 per year available by subscription; new Mercedes car owners (passenger cars) and MercedesCard holders receive a complimentary subscription
* appearing in its 45th year - bi-monthly in German; quarterly in English, French and Spanish

TM

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
We have the Tucson edition in Tampa as well, I think everyone does. I lived in Tucson many, many years ago – the weather on Mount Lemmon is perfect this time of year, perhaps some snow still on the ground. [:)]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts