Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 240d
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any body know of any mercedes mags that are made here in the states? mercedes enthusiast is an awsome mag lots of goodies in there.but its from the UK,I want A mag just like that but here in the u.s. all the adds and services will be from here.its a bit of a tease to see all that stuff in there and none of pertains to you cause its all the way over there. by the way don't even mention that one mag that just came out,I am not going to say the name,but its a complete waste unless you want to read about fashion jewerly and MTV pop stars.

·
Always Remembered RIP
520 Posts
BENZO - More of a lifestyle mag.

THE STAR - Caters mainly for the older Mercs....

BENZO - More of a lifestyle mag.

THE STAR - Caters mainly for the older Mercs.

·
Registered
300TD,C32AMG
45 Posts
Join MBCA

and the STAR will arrive every two months.It's a great place to start looking for information.While the older models get a lot of coverage(because a LOT of them are still in use!),the new stuff isn't ignored.In the current issue,Stu Ritter walks you through the WIS system that's recently been made available to the public.

·
Registered
82 240d
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Join MBCA

and the STAR will arrive every two months.It's a great place to start looking for information.While the older models get a lot of coverage(because a LOT of them are still in use!),the new stuff isn't ignored.In the current issue,Stu Ritter walks you through the WIS system that's recently been made available to the public.
thanks for the info I need to join soon,been missing out on alot of stuff.do know if they have back issues of the star available? thanks

·
Registered
Mercedes Diesels
145 Posts
I have been told some of the largest and most active MBCA chapters are in CA. We have a ve...

I have been told some of the largest and most active MBCA chapters are in CA. We have a very good one in North Texas. Worth joining a little over $40 per year
for the mag alone. Active chapters have a wide range of activities
John Gregg

·
Registered
300TD,C32AMG
45 Posts
YES

most back issues are still available,but they're going fast.Join!.As for the Star catering to drivers of "older" Mercedes,you should show up for a club driving event sometime.[:D]

·
Registered
Mercedes Diesels
145 Posts
I just go to the local chapter events. A wide range of people and cars. I have heard peopl...

I just go to the local chapter events. A wide range of people and cars. I have heard people complain in
other chapters about not being comfortable. Some people will warm up after getting used to seeing you.

If you go just be yourself. A well taken care of 123 can hold it's own on road trips. There will be some
members who bought the 123 new and invested the car
payments over the years into a fortune in itself, and see no reason to trade.

John Gregg

·
Registered
90 300 SE ,85 300 GD
1,574 Posts
www.mbca.org

Click on the link and go to STAR articles. Also a new discussion board. You can join here too. $45. Tell them "Ed" sent you!
[:D]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.