Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have seen a few of the clips from the German DVD "Mercedes Faszination" that chronicles the history of Mercedes on youtube. I was going to order it off of Amazon.de when I saw that it was region 2 coded. I was wondering if anyone in the US had bought the DVD or if there was a retailer in the US that carried it so I wouldn't have to pay for international shipping and have to wait it to clear customs.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Some of you may have seen a few of the clips from the German DVD "Mercedes Faszination" that chronicles the history of Mercedes on youtube. I was going to order it off of Amazon.de when I saw that it was region 2 coded. I was wondering if anyone in the US had bought the DVD or if there was a retailer in the US that carried it so I wouldn't have to pay for international shipping and have to wait it to clear customs.
Could it be the same as the one we had on TV a while ago, can you have some pointers?

Region codes are not an issue if you play on a PC or if you rip and burn the DVD region free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts