Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have just bought a mercedes e50 amg with only 82.000km on its back. But i would like to give it a fully service. I tried to contact mercedes to get parts numbers and different components to service the car. But they said they could not give it out.

What i need is the following, and i hope for some good information from the fellow mb entusiasts.

The things i need information on is the following:

-Oil filter part number
-Air filter part number
-Interior/cabin air filter part number
-Fuel filter part number
-What engine oil type is recommended and how much?
-What oil for the transmission is recommended and how much?
-What spark plugs?

As mercedes did not wanna give me the information i find it weird they wount. Since im also as a bmw guy, they would help me out without a problem. So weird mercedes could not give me the information needed to service my car.

Hope someone have all the right information to help me out

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Hi. I have just bought a mercedes e50 amg with only 82.000km on its back. But i would like to give it a fully service. I tried to contact mercedes to get parts numbers and different components to service the car. But they said they could not give it out.

What i need is the following, and i hope for some good information from the fellow mb entusiasts.

The things i need information on is the following:

-Oil filter part number
-Air filter part number
-Interior/cabin air filter part number
-Fuel filter part number
-What engine oil type is recommended and how much?
-What oil for the transmission is recommended and how much?
-What spark plugs?

As mercedes did not wanna give me the information i find it weird they wount. Since im also as a bmw guy, they would help me out without a problem. So weird mercedes could not give me the information needed to service my car.

Hope someone have all the right information to help me out
Welcome cbrooen, :)

What's your vin#?

Please update your user cp info, year, model and location.

What I use:
I usually purchase from fcpeuro... so these may be their own stock #s

-Oil filter part number mann - #H829/1X
-Air filter part number mann #C33102 - require 2
-Interior/cabin air filter part number #2108301018
- lower cabin air filter (carbon activated) - #2108301118
-Fuel filter part number - Hengst H82WK02
-What engine oil type is recommended and how much? Any decent 100% synthetic oil - your flavor - search the threads on 1998 E55 amgs
-What oil for the transmission is recommended and how much? OEM MBZ AFT is part #001-989-2103-10 (synthetic) Verify that with the MB parts dept for your w210 (give them your vin# just to be safe since some stealership staff folks are clowns...) I believe you have the same gearbox 722.6 as I.

-What spark plugs? Do a search on the forum for spark plug recommendations. It's pretty consistent. :)

Post some pics. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
You can enter your VIN or search by model at partsouq.com
You must be in Canada that the dealer won't help you as that model wasn't sold in north America? I haven't had any problems ordering parts from the dealer for my grey market cars l, though I doubt the service department would touch them.
Nice car, an E50 was my first ever mercedes. That engine sounds amazing.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
You can enter your VIN or search by model at partsouq.com
You must be in Canada that the dealer won't help you as that model wasn't sold in north America? I haven't had any problems ordering parts from the dealer for my grey market cars l, though I doubt the service department would touch them.
Nice car, an E50 was my first ever mercedes. That engine sounds amazing.
Not true. To obtain parts from the stealership, (if that is where you want to purchase from), provide them with a vin# and part that you are looking for, they will oblige.

cbrooen,

The 97 e50 m119 is the same motor in some of the R129s, (and a few others I believe, not 100% sure on this though) so if you need to read and learn more, goto the r129 section and search there too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts