Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i recently bought a 2000 c230 kompressor and i was wondering is there a way to have the carphone work with my cellphone through bluetooth ( i dont know if anyone understands what i mean lol)

Also my fuel gauge is having problems, out of know where it goes to full then empty, sometimes when i start its on empty then i restart it, its on full..... could someone tell me what the problem is, and if its an easy fix.

Thank You

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi i recently bought a 2000 c230 kompressor and i was wondering is there a way to have the carphone work with my cellphone through bluetooth ( i dont know if anyone understands what i mean lol)

Also my fuel gauge is having problems, out of know where it goes to full then empty, sometimes when i start its on empty then i restart it, its on full..... could someone tell me what the problem is, and if its an easy fix.

Thank You
I am not sure where you are located ..i presume your 2000 c230 kompressor is US specific...you need to find out if your car has phone module/PSE installed...if you have then i beleive that in 2000 mb was using motorola startec phone...and the phone PSE is not compatible for blustooth adapter....check out www.wireless4mb.com...you will find answers good luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thank you for the answer, Im in Canada. The car phone question is not as important as the fuel gauge one, do you know what the reason is for it to be acting so weirdly, is it expensive to fix?

Thank You
Vijay

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Fuel gauge sending unit sounds like its going bad...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts