Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to share with you the australian motoring journalists perspective of the c63 coupe. Both Wheels and Motor magazines (the two most prominent and influential car magazines in Australia) came to the conclusion that the c63 coupe was a better car then both the Bmw m3 e92 and/or Audi rs5 justified through numerous means. This included track testing of all cars within the comparison (where the c63 coupe posted the fastest lap time followed by the bmw m3 and Audi rs5), acceleration testing (again where the c63 came up on top) and the 'feel/character' of the car (c63 wins again.) This of course was combined with everyday usability, comfort and interior quality within the individual criteria used (all area where the c63 coupe excels again.) :bowdown: . In addition, I have provided a link where the c63 coupe has won, '2011 best performance car over $60,000,' from Drive (another Australian website/mag) beating the bmw 1 series m and Jaguar XKR-S. Drive car of the year Performance over $60,000 IMO I would rather the c63 coupe anyday :D. I plan to scan and upload these magazine comparisons when my printer/scanner is fixed to share with you guys! expect in a coupe of days :thumbsup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts