Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone
can anyone tell me from wich model of mercedes this bumper parts are?
they are without of any identification numbers, reproduction.

thanks

Poslano sa mog GT-I9060I koristeći Tapatalk

·
Outstanding Contributor
21,757 Posts
Post 1, pics 1-7 look like a w108 front to me.

Post 2, first five pics in that, either 1-5 or 8-12 (however you want to number them) look like a r/c107 front.

Post 2, picture 6 (or 13) looks like an r/c107 rear.

Then post 2 picture 7 (or 14) looks like r/c107 front again.

Then post 3 looks like maybe an overrider /top bumper part for either a w116/w108/w109 front or rear, or maybe even an internal support.

The w123 euro coupe and sedan 280e / 280ce bumpers can look like r/c107 bumpers, but I think that single long rear picture really leans towards r/c107.

Now I've never owned w116 bumpers. So maybe these could all be for a single car if they are all w116 bumpers. I don't know.

It might have been helpful to provide some background on where these bumpers came from, and maybe a picture of all the parts laid out together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Post 1, pics 1-7 look like a w108 front to me.

Post 2, first five pics in that, either 1-5 or 8-12 (however you want to number them) look like a r/c107 front.

Post 2, picture 6 (or 13) looks like an r/c107 rear.

Then post 2 picture 7 (or 14) looks like r/c107 front again.

Then post 3 looks like maybe an overrider /top bumper part for either a w116/w108/w109 front or rear, or maybe even an internal support.

The w123 euro coupe and sedan 280e / 280ce bumpers can look like r/c107 bumpers, but I think that single long rear picture really leans towards r/c107.

Now I've never owned w116 bumpers. So maybe these could all be for a single car if they are all w116 bumpers. I don't know.

It might have been helpful to provide some background on where these bumpers came from, and maybe a picture of all the parts laid out together.

thanks a lot Fonzi

i have been told that this parts of bumper are for w123 coupe but after few hours of researching on the internet I concluded that they are not for w123 coupe.

·
Outstanding Contributor
21,757 Posts
I will go compare these to my w108 later today.

The over-riders or corner second level pieces certainly are not w123 or r/c107. They could be w116 or w108/109.

If all the bumpers are from a single car, then my guess would be w116, but I need to google up some pics to compare.

Don't be confused my US spec big bumpers. These are certainly not those.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will go compare these to my w108 later today.

The over-riders or corner second level pieces certainly are not w123 or r/c107. They could be w116 or w108/109.

If all the bumpers are from a single car, then my guess would be w116, but I need to google up some pics to compare.

Don't be confused my US spec big bumpers. These are certainly not those.

great.

i'm sure ,they are not from a single car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
Donf
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing