Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there i really need some help down here. I have an S class 350 w221 and it has two fault codes that won't go away even when i clear fault codes. my car wont start and i think its something wrong with the fuel pump control module but i dont know where to find it... Been through some Wiring diagrams but i cant find it anywhere. Anyone sharing their knowledge about its location will be Highly appreciated. Let me share the fault codes down here please help
Mobile device Telephony Communication Device Portable communications device Output device

·
Registered
2006 S500 4matic, 2005 S500
722 Posts
On a USA W221 from 2010-2013, the fuel pump control module is located in the very corner of the Driver side (left) rear seat. Impossible to easily see, but fairly easy to get to. Once you see it you will laugh as it is tucked away yet very accessible. I spent hours looking for it- only to discover it was right there.

Remove the rear bottom seat cushion. In the very front corner of the rear seat frame where the door is located is where the module is.

I have attached pictures of the fuel module mount (two silver metal fingers, and the module itself.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Hood Automotive design
Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive design Automotive tire

1 - 2 of 2 Posts