Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
BRABUS G36 & G320 LWB
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Gwagen Forum,

Does anyone have a interior cargo net in their G-class for the rear cargo area?

If so, can you provide a photograph of how it looks like installed in your G-class.

Respectfully,

James Van Thach

·
Registered
1996 G320 LWB
126 Posts
James, I would also recommend the cargo net made by Yakima for their Basketcase roof top cargo rack. I have a Basketcase cargo rack for my VW Jetta Wagon as well as the cargo net, and the net is just the right size to also stretch across the back cargo area of my gwagen. The net is bright red and made of thick sturdy stretch cord with hooks all the way around the outside of the net. You can pick one up for about $20-25 online or at your local bike shop or sporting goods store.

If I get a chance this weekend, I'll string it up in the back of the G and take a picture for you.

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
now that is pretty cool... i need one of those to keep the dogs in the back and my stuff from flying up onto the seats when we jump...

·
Registered
2014 Merc G550, 97 Mercedes SL600, 09 Pontiac G8 GT, 03 Yamaha V-Star Classic, 91 Pont Firebird
62 Posts
Review of cargo net

Hi,
I bought a rear cargo net from ebay a few months ago and it is awesome! It was around $20.00 bucks and very good quality. It keeps from having my grocery fall out the back when opening up rear door. It is also really easy to put up and take down. There is another type of net that covers the floor of the rear cargo area in case your looking for that type of security for your items. Will post a picture soon.
Thanks,
Kayrunner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts