Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz E320 W210 1996
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning guys
I have a Mercedes E320 w210 1996 with 152000 kms on the clock inline 6 M104 , it was my late fathers car he passed away 4 months ago after a long battle with cancer . So far i have had the front lower ball joints replaced , a new light globe on the gear shift panel , and the big one a new oil cooler , plus oil change with new filter , new coolant . I love the feel and ride of this car , i would not have ever driven a Mercedes had it not been that my father always wanted one and sadly fell ill not long after purchasing it second hand 3 years ago. I am keen to learn all about this car as i intend to keep it as a legacy to my father : ) Thanks for allowing me to be part of this forum and look forward to being part of the Benzworld community.

Kind Regards.
Phil.
Tasmania.
Australia

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld and sorry for your loss. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w210-e-class/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts