Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz CLK W209
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes Benz E Class W210 Navigation System & DVD Player

Pino Intelligent(1998-2002) Mercedes Benz E Class W210 Navigation System & DVD Player

Pino Car GPS & Navigation,Car DVD,Car Video.
If you're looking for the ultimate upgrade to your car's entertainment
system and needs,then look no further than this Edition Car DVD
Player that comes with EVERYTHING!
Four major smart systems integration,Four pleasant driving experience!
<1>3D Navigation: not afraid of getting lost,easy drive music journey!
<2>Safe driving: car more intelligent, safe andsecure!
<3>Entertainment journey: music Wang navigation,travel on the road more enjoyable!
<4>To facilitate the manipulation: the road not panic, driving more calmly.
Features:
(1) 6-8" LCD high resolution touch screen
(2) iPod and MP3 compatibility
(3) Bluetooth hands-free with A2DP
(4) Support steering wheel control
(5) Integrated navigation system
(6) Built-in radio function
(7) European special interface (EU-GUI)
(8) Dual Zone function
(9) DVB-T Digital TV with MPEG2 & MPEG4(OPT.)
(10) USB and SD card port
(11) Support rear camera, parking sensor

·
Registered
'02 E320 4matic Wagon
326 Posts
So has anyone tried this? Is it really a bolt in? It says the steering wheel control work, which is nice. I wonder whos maps they use and how to update. Looks like a china HU. Most of those have really poor OS that is really laggy and poor resolution. I wonder how this one is.

·
Registered
2002 E320 4Matic wagon(sold), 2005 Lexus LS430, 2009 GL550
9 Posts
I've seen these advertised for a while now and even on eBay. So far no one that I know of has actually made the swap.

·
Registered
2001 SLK 320(217K Miles), 2002 E320 Special Edition(183K Miles)
3,467 Posts
Looks very nice. But does it work?
I'm somewhat skeptical of some of these Chinese knock-offs. Sometimes all the features does not work or the radio 'hangs' and must be rebooted.
Maybe at half or a third of the prics I might be tempted to act as a guinea pig.

·
Registered
99 E430, 01 E430 Sport, 00 SL500
3,266 Posts
The top width, bottom wide look too wide.
Make measurement on your car to find out.

·
Registered
98 320
440 Posts
I bought a Chinese knock-off Dynavin for my BMW and it has worked well thus far (7 months) but it was about half the price and it supports a Subwoofer and external hard drives. Like Kobus said if the price comes down ill try it because I dont have command.

Cheaper

·
Registered
E320/E250 Bluetec Ford F350 6.7l
36,710 Posts
I had MB command system on 2001 ML55 and it was very annoying how the GPS was error -prone. I recall the updated disks at the time were $700
DVD was disabled for US market for legal reason. So even the above would work, you will be breaking the law.
Bottom line >> $200 laptop + $40 GPS system does way better job and I can take it to hotel room with me.

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
17,193 Posts
I had MB command system on 2001 ML55 and it was very annoying how the GPS was error -prone. I recall the updated disks at the time were $700...
The complete set of CDs is close to what you stated. But I have kept up to date by buying single discs from people buying the set and selling ones they do not need. Average price for those is about $50.

The 2001 MB NAV is not much good, I will not argue that point with you. :D

·
Registered
'02 E320 4matic Wagon
326 Posts
I bought a Chinese knock-off Dynavin for my BMW and it has worked well thus far (7 months) but it was about half the price and it supports a Subwoofer and external hard drives. Like Kobus said if the price comes down ill try it because I dont have command.

Cheaper
The one in your link looks more dimensionally correct. There are a couple of points that confuse me.

-Please tell us if your car comes with optical fiber amplifier when placing the order
-Not support your fiber amplifiers, but it's self-amplified

Is the sound amp on the D2B fiber ring? I dont think so based on other retrofits I read on here. So I am wondering if they are using a powered amp output and then will overdrive the amp on my car?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts