Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received an application to join along with a copy of their 'Star' magazine. <p>Anyone here a Member?<p>Any Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Experiences?<p>Thanks.<p>-Drew. <p><br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Are you old enough to join? Just kidding, there are people who have been members for maaaany yrs: Star is kinda interesting (if for no other reason advertisments & classified). Articals are often on vintage or older cars - more than I like but thats just my opinion -- give it a try. Gregg<br> <p>received an application to join along with a copy of their 'Star' magazine. <p>Anyone here a Member?<p>Any Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Experiences?<p>Thanks.<p>-Drew. <p><br><p><br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too Funny ...

<br>I noticed that! ... all the participants of the events photographed in the magazine either had walkers, or nurses holding them up!.<p>I'm not a 'joiner' anyway ... I just wanted articles and advertisements geared to my (our) car ... <p>Does MB send you a manufactuer's monthly/bi-monthly magazine when you buy one of their new cars?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Too Funny ...

: <br>I noticed that! ... all the participants of the events photographed in the magazine either had walkers, or nurses holding them up!.<p>I'm not a 'joiner' anyway ... I just wanted articles and advertisements geared to my (our) car ... <p>Does MB send you a manufactuer's monthly/bi-monthly magazine when you buy one of their new cars?<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Too Funny ...

About the clubs: MB clubs in LA does not seem that exciting. I've heard that they are more into enjoying vintage models and reminising old names (some would call this old). I've stuck to the general clubs because, I'm more into the actual performance discussions, etc. (some would call this younger). The best place to start, for me, would be the local race tracks. You can try the web-sites and check out their events and their sponsors. Contact a few and network from there. In some instance you might have more fun with the BMW club than MB - but that may be considered heresy/blastphemy!<p>As for magazines. Yes, MB sends you a magazine every 4-6 months - along with their catalog. Nothing terrific, other manufacturer's have sent better magazines.<br>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts