Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I'm looking to upgrade the monitor display in my car
Full name of the car: Mercedes-Benz c200 d 2,1 cdi blueefficiency 136hk stc 6g from 2010
I have chatted with a company that sells monitor parts who says that my car has to fit a C200 W203/W220 and that I should check up on that, but I have no clue how I am going to find that out.
I'm from Denmark and have been looking at the page here for monitor display parts: XTRONS IN90M164L

Can someone help me here :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Without endorsing the product, you might look into US $632.77 22% OFF|Qualcomm 10.25 though you may have to browse for your model.
That looks like a fine Monitor.
you say i may have to browse for my model?
I'm new to all this, and i will pay a guy to set it in, i just have to find and buy it.
Can you give me some information i can go after when i'm looking for a monitor display, one that will fit my ca :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The link I sent you would open to the monitor for the S-Class. You would have to locate the monitor for your C-Class. I believe it is Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com but is somewhat confusingly shown in the sidebar listing Mercedes models as "C GLC Class."
hmmm okay i see, but i can see on that screen monitor that it does not fit my car :(
See picture below, thats how it looks like on the inside.

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
2013 S550
11,133 Posts
The monitor referenced is larger than the one in your car, and mounts in front of it. One of the photos shows a right-hand drive version of your W204, with the setup like that in your photo, and then a second one with the larger monitor. Sorry I couldn't help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts