Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the above unit from the UK, It is a option in Europe. It will not work with my cell phone option so I'm putting it up for sale. The unit works with all 2001 and 2002 C Class cars. Asking $375.00 including shipping. Comes in original box, MB part number A203 820 17 86. Works with steering wheel controls. This is a Mercedes Benz factory stereo unit. Will send picture of unit, if interested. Hooks up to existing wiring harness, no modifications required.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I AM INTERESTED IN THIS UNIT. IS IT BRAND NEW? AND ALL U HAVE TO DO IS TAKE THE OLD UNIT OUT AND PLUG IN THE NEW AND IT WORKS? PLEASE SEND ME A PICTURE OF THIS UNIT. THANKS<br> JOE

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let us know how it works and sounds....

Won't work with the phone because Europe uses a different phone setup but it will work with the MB CD-Changer.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Let us know how it works and sounds....

The radio works fine. CD player works, AM works and FM works, and , yes in North America!! It took my local dealer, Isnor Motors, 30 minutes to install. Again, you can't operate the cell phone or 6 disk CD player with this unit.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Garry<br>
<br>
Do you still have this unit? How much did MB charge to fit it? Will it work with the TeleAid system?<br>
<br>
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts