Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
MB 420SEL 1986-Bought in 2010, MERCURY VELLAGER-1995, NISSAN MAXIMA 1996, Buick Lesabre 1995
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have above mentioned mercedes for sale. It is 1986 model, Burgandy color. Runs and drive good. 190K miles. 90k miles on second engine. Engine and Transmission good. Exterior fair might need paint but you can drive it as it is. Interior is leather and good no rips or tear. No need for emission test, more than 25 years old. Safty is current and good.

It needs following-

1- Valve cover gasket- slight engine oil leak from the valve cover
2- Powered driver seat harness needs to be connected to seat motors module.
3 AC needs to ve charged.

CAR IS SOLD AS IT IS NO WARRENTY OR RETURN.

Call me when you have money. I don't check email. I will load the photos soon. My phone number is 571-212-3506

Come and drive home or california your choice.

Sahai

I also put above ad. in Local craigslist. If any member is intersted, sure I will give preference to you.

Sahai

I forgot, how to put ad, in W126 parts for sale. Help me or move it to that.

Thanks

Sahai

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello hsahai was intetrested in the sel 420 roughly what were you looking at price wise I collect Mecedes Benz and have one the same but in white with 208000km
Yours Faithfully Jim

·
Mercedes
9,043 Posts
Hello hsahai was intetrested in the sel 420 roughly what were you looking at price wise I collect Mecedes Benz and have one the same but in white with 208000km
Yours Faithfully Jim
After 10 months you reply to an ad and then are interested in a car thats located in the US and you posting from Australia?:rolleyes::confused: Makes you look awfuly a lot like a scam artist... and not a good one at that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts