Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Mercedes Benz C230 Sports Sedan
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I wasn't too successful at searching through previous thread, perhaps my keywords were off, so I figured I would start a new thread.

Does anyone know if there is a screen or button I can push that shows me how many miles I have left in the tank after the yellow empty light turns on? I drive a 2006 Mercedes C230 Sports Sedan. I read for the 2007 model, you can have it programmed in by a mechanic?

Thanks.

·
2.3-16 | A3 2.0T | 986 Boxster
5,048 Posts
Hey guys,

I wasn't too successful at searching through previous thread, perhaps my keywords were off, so I figured I would start a new thread.

Does anyone know if there is a screen or button I can push that shows me how many miles I have left in the tank after the yellow empty light turns on? I drive a 2006 Mercedes C230 Sports Sedan. I read for the 2007 model, you can have it programmed in by a mechanic?

Thanks.
Post this question in the W203 section.

On my SLK and C I use the buttons on the far left hand side of the steering wheel. When you get to "after start" use + and - on the far right to scroll through the sub menu. Should be the third screen.

·
Registered
2006 Mercedes Benz C230 Sports Sedan
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh gosh, how did I make that mistake. My bad. Is there any way you can move this thread to the right section as a moderator?

Thanks anyways, I'll copy pasta the thread over in the correct area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts