Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
SLK350
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the weekend Obsidian and I got together and compared cars.

The pictures below are both of our cars together. (a beautiful sight!). Hopefully at some time in the near future we can go driving together and get a few more pictures of the cars against other back drops.

Obsidian mentioned that his dealer (Barlow World on Nepean Highway) would let us use their premisis for a get together of SLK owners in Melbourne. Would anyone else be interested? Let us know and we will try to put it together.

Obsidian,

I will email the high res version of these images to you when I am at home next (not tonight - Valentines day apparently takes priority over car stuff)

Attachments

·
Registered
SLK 200, Golf V GTI
269 Posts
Wow, nice pictures! What a great sight!

Wouldn't it be great one day if all the Aussie SLK owners on this forum could meet up somewhere?

·
Registered
SLK350
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a check to see if we can get anything going. Any Melbourne Australia SLK owners out there interested in a get together some time?

·
Registered
55 //AMG, Fireblade
327 Posts
I'll be there in sept. Wish I had the car with me. ;( Just popping over for a while to see the doctor as philip island.

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Nice pictures and thank you for sharing

·
Registered
SLK350
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi dr_prem. Where in Melbourne are you? I am in Donvale.

The pictures were taken near Obsidian's place down Sandringham way.

The avitar was taken on the great ocean road near Lorne.

·
Registered
2005 SLK350
5 Posts
I'm out of town for the next 6 weeks or so (in Malaysia), but could be interested when I return (and it starts to warm up a little).

It's a bit of a step-down from driving an SLK in Australia to a Proton in Malaysia - can't wait to drive something decent again.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nothern teritory

hi folks we are looking at doing a run to the Northern Teritory for a cup of tea and to talk cars if anyone is interested. The date at this stage is late Oct

1 - 12 of 12 Posts