Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000SLK-2005SLK
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used NXT on their MB paint. I have had a 2005 350SLK for about 3 days and I want to give it its first wax job. I used to use "Liquid Glass" on all my Porsches with good results. The Firemist paint on my car is beautiful and I want to keep it that way![8D]

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
are you supposed to wax directly after buying? or was that rule for just after a paint job? i like turtle waxes hard shell wax. makes it feel real smooth

·
Registered
10 Posts
Doctor K - 4/13/2005 7:59 PM

Has anyone used NXT on their MB paint. I have had a 2005 350SLK for about 3 days and I want to give it its first wax job. I used to use "Liquid Glass" on all my Porsches with good results. The Firemist paint on my car is beautiful and I want to keep it that way![8D]
NXT will be just fine! Does a wonderful job!

[:)]

·
Registered
2004 E55-1970 280SEC
2,026 Posts
I use NXT on my 95 Porsche 911 and its wonderful. I also bought the booster spray wax and the detail spray and together the shine and the smoothness is unbeatable. I don't think it lasts as long as Zaino, but for the price and availablitiy, I give it a thumbs up.

·
Registered
CLK 500
4 Posts
I have used NXT twice on my Obsidian Black CLK. Excellent results. Just make sure to polish off with a microfibre cloth.

The NXT car wash is equally good.

I'm a fan of all the Meguairs products. If I recall all the Mercedes Benz car care products are Meguairs with an MB label on the bottle.

·
Registered
08 C300w Sport Loaded
124 Posts
We use the NXT at the MB dealer that I work at on most of the cars because I started to use it on my own car....I like the job that it does and seems to last a decent amount of time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts