Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Unimog Moderator
250GD Wolf
13,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the text that accompanies this....lovely?....thing

I'll admit, the front...directly from the front....isn't that bad.

1958 Mercedes Unimog S404 280S engine upgrade,New 44 TSL Superswamper Boggers,Hydraulic winches front and rear.Full custombuilt SUV syle body.Sleeps 3 storage and sleeping area.Street legal in all stetes and provinces.To see it in action google unimog @ wheels a churrnin.
$9000.00 OBO
Contact [email protected] see kijiji for number 11:00-1:00 Monday -Friday or Sunday evenings.
I haven't the time right now to search for the video's from "wheels a chrrnin", but I'm sure someone else might find and post them.

EDIT: ok, curiosity was getting to me, here it is:

Attachments

·
Registered
1984 406
565 Posts
What? If it was red, rotating beacon on the top, water tank and a big hose I suppose it would be OK. Someone at least had some imagination, not that I'd take it home either but I'm not going to poke fun at it. MUD

·
Premium Member
U1000Ag
2,371 Posts
I don't know:confused: Maybe in the flesh I might think differntly, but for a 1958 vehicle, I reckon he had done reasonably well. We have seen worse :eek:
It is just that Gawdawful music again :surrender:

·
Registered
1975 404 Doka Unimog
327 Posts
I don't hate it. It's pretty hard to make a mog uglier than it already is......I like that the driving position has been moved back ???. It would be great for off road trails.
Whereas I'm dead scared of bending my precious (rare/expensive) merc cab.
I'm amazed that 44" Boggers are street legal on anything anywhere.
It seems well priced by Aussie standards.
You guys have all the fun.

·
Registered
Sold .....1987 U1250 Unimog
1,005 Posts
I kind of like it to be honest, I think that is mostly because it isn't a jeep. I like odd and unique.

·
Registered
1991 1250L Doka Unimog, 2002 ML320
1,199 Posts
I kind of like it too. The color isn't my style, but, it looks like a well thought out rig for what he uses if for.
Chas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts