Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ML430, 2008 GL550, 2008 Ford F250 Superduty
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi fellas. after i installed my new system i noticed that my navi is all wacked out. according to it, im in san gregorio, ca when im parked in my garage![:D][:D][:D]

i pulled the mcs out again and double checked to see if i forgot to plug in the antenna but everything seemed to be plugged in except this little square plug on the upper corner (grey box/tab).

when i plugged it in, it still didnt correct my location. i drove around the block to see if it would reset but i get nuttin.

does anyone know if there's a reset button on this unit that may fix the problem?

tia

·
Registered
2014 ML350 BlueTec
2,626 Posts
tsanjose - 3/6/2005 10:04 PM

hi fellas. after i installed my new system i noticed that my navi is all wacked out. according to it, im in san gregorio, ca when im parked in my garage![:D][:D][:D]

i pulled the mcs out again and double checked to see if i forgot to plug in the antenna but everything seemed to be plugged in except this little square plug on the upper corner (grey box/tab).

when i plugged it in, it still didnt correct my location. i drove around the block to see if it would reset but i get nuttin.

does anyone know if there's a reset button on this unit that may fix the problem?

tia
Unplug the negative terminal for about ten minutes, in an open area, free from overhead wires, that should re-set itself....make sure you have your radio code handy......

·
Registered
2001 ML 55AMG
1,158 Posts
10-1 you have some sort of antenna problem. Double check all your antenna connections.

·
Registered
2000 ML430, 2008 GL550, 2008 Ford F250 Superduty
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. do you know which ones is the nav antenna? what is the little grey plug on the upper right (if your looking at the back of the MCS)? i know that was unplugged for some reason. i messed with the coax cable on the lower left but im pretty sure it's connected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts