Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just purchased a 2012 E350 with less than 200 miles, used, from a luxury car dealer. The car was traded after 2 days for a different brand.

The dealer does not sell MB new. They sell a different make, new.

What he wants to know is:
1.) Sirius/XM was already activated..... does it stay active for the 6 month trial? Does it need to be changed into his name?

2.) Can Mbrace/SOS be transferred into his name for the remainder of the trial period?

3.) Does he need to notify MB for factory warranty purposes?

·
Registered
320 Posts
My friend just purchased a 2012 E350 with less than 200 miles, used, from a luxury car dealer. The car was traded after 2 days for a different brand.

1.) Sirius/XM was already activated..... does it stay active for the 6 month trial? Does it need to be changed into his name?

2.) Can Mbrace/SOS be transferred into his name for the remainder of the trial period?

1 & 2 Don,t know

3 YES Fill out the card in the owners manual.

·
Registered
230 Posts

The Sat. Radio trial period should work fine with no need to do anything until it expires.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So the only thing left that I need to know is what about mbrace? Can a trial subscription be transferred? Who does the transfer? The new vehicle owner or the selling dealer (who is not an MB dealer)?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Have your friend call any MB Dealership or Regional office to have all of these questions answered first hand.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Just push the 'i' button on the roof console and talk to them that way. Should be able to get done right there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts