Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an mBrace account for my 2018 E400 that is supposed to provide me with live traffic data. Unfortunately, I often find that am not receiving live traffic data. This is especially irksome when sitting in traffic on an interstate highway. I have called mBrace support a number of times while in the car to report the issue, and while I may get live traffic data the next time I get in my car, the experience is short lived. Overall, access to live traffic has been very intermittent. Is my experience unique or have others had similar experiences. Is there a fix?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Perfect timing! Today I literally got my car back from service for this same issue. It's been plaguing me for over half a year with numerous calls to Mbrace. Every time I start the car I hold my breath to see if LiveTraffic will start. Of course, while at the shop it behaved BUT they did find two stored error codes (B159F00 and B15A100). My invoice says one code means "Internet Connection could not be established". He/she updated the HERMES module software. As I drove the car off the lot, it WASN'T working again. A number of people on mbworld.org com are experiencing this intermittent issue as well so we are not alone. It may be a Mbrace issue rather than a car issue. Can't say.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts