Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

MB Star Service manual Library

1082 Views 29 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  crazy dave's promar inven
OK Question.....I got this off of eBay for a good price. I knew going in that it may not work on my PC as is. My question is is there an emulator or other program that I can use to use this on my laptop?
TIA

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle
See less
OK Question.....I got this off of eBay for a good price. I knew going in that it may not work on my PC as is. My question is is there an emulator or other program that I can use to use this on my laptop?
TIA
See more
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2005 SL65 AMG
138 Posts
Sorry i took so long, the instructions from the seller were only regarding the wiring diagram if it doesnt already pop up. I tried the disk & everything came up fine. yours is authentic MB correct?

· Registered
Dallas, Texas
13,073 Posts
Sorry i took so long, the instructions from the seller were only regarding the wiring diagram if it doesnt already pop up. I tried the disk & everything came up fine. yours is authentic MB correct?
What environment you are running it in?

34 Posts
What appears to be a simple thing / question such as the question / problem of accessing a MB library disk ( what is additionally needed ? ) is why I hesitate to buy any SDS diagnostic " tool " package $1,000.00 ..I fear not being able to use it..Sadly , at times, :unsure: :rolleyes: it's best to wait and see what more venturesome souls report about such tools and benefit from their wisdom before buying and reporting personal use experiences ..I'm an old school guy and probably need to get out of the house more often..;) I really appreciate the support from fellow MB guys in this forum ..Thank you all for taking time to help..

21 - 30 of 30 Posts