Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember my many complaints about the service we received at MB of San Diego, 4 horrible visits. We finally took the car in for service at Escondido today. What a difference!!! The facility is so much nicer and every employee we spoke to was freindly and professional. We were given a new ML loaner at no charge and the overall experience absolutely puts San Diego to shame. I couldn't recommend the place more. I was so disappointed with MBofSD I swore I'd never buy another MB product, but after today I can't say that any longer. We finally got the sort of service we expected when we bought our $40k Mercedes.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more thing

They not only washed the car, but also vaccumed the interior, dusted the dash and washed the rims front and back sides. We mentioned that one of the keys had failed to unlock the doors twice and they said they had ordered two new keys for the car, 'Just in case' they had a problem. Again, it's the sort of service and treatment we thought we'd get when we bought a Mercedes.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim...

Our SA was Kevin Hall, but I also delt with John Meyers when I went to check the place out and made the appointment. You owe it to yourself to at least stop by the dealer and check it out. It's all much more upscale than MBofSD, and the people in service will actually take the time to talk and sit down with you. The SA handled the loaner and had the ML brought out to me. He didn't send me over to Jose at the rental desk like at SD. When we dropped the car off there was no waiting, unlike SD. There was a bit of a wait when we picked it up, but that was just because when they asked if we wanted both the interior and exterior detailed we said yes. Take it easy!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Bill

And I will try them next time I have something to taking care of my car. If its worth of driving I will do it to make me happy.P;-))

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Thanks, Bill

I can understand the drive issue, but for me it's not a big deal. I'm about 30 miles from SD and 35 miles from Escondido.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts