Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhere, probably about page 55 or so, there is a thread about high mileage badges given out by the fine folks at (MBUSA.com/mercedes/heritage/event_community/overview). I sent away for one after downloading the form and getting my local dealer to confirm the mileage. A couple of months later, it showed up with a nice letter and confirmation suitable for framing. The badge will look good on the grill as soon as I take down the insect screen. (we have lovebugs in Florida during September and May and their splat is gross. Google them if you haven't had the pleasure before).

I could only get the 250,000 km badge because my odometer stopped in 2006 at 187,000 miles (which is what the dealer confirmed). Unfortunately, never got it fixed. By my meticulous back of the envelope gas mileage calculations, I am coming up on 500,000 km in the next several months (that's about 9,000 miles a year). At that time, I will submit another application and come clean about the mileage. On other old threads, it would appear there might be a chance. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
if they still have them around

1 - 2 of 2 Posts