Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys newbie in need of assistance.

I have a MB E280 2001 models thats giving me transmission problems.
When selecting R it has a little slip effect when first selected and D the same, but the major problem is that it doesn’t kick over to any other gear.
The box has been completely redone, or so I was told but now im stuck with the problem. I was however referred to the TCU but everything seems dry so don’t think the problem comes from there. Also the gearbox has this winding sound, like a power steering pump noise.

Please help im desperate and sick of spending cash on things that’s not solving the problem

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
300 CE 24
15 Posts
Hey guys newbie in need of assistance.

I have a MB E280 2001 models thats giving me transmission problems.
When selecting R it has a little slip effect when first selected and D the same, but the major problem is that it doesn’t kick over to any other gear.
The box has been completely redone, or so I was told but now im stuck with the problem. I was however referred to the TCU but everything seems dry so don’t think the problem comes from there. Also the gearbox has this winding sound, like a power steering pump noise.

Please help im desperate and sick of spending cash on things that’s not solving the problem

Thanks in advance
Hi can you check the air mass sensor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts