Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The best place to allow sea foam into the manifold is by disconnecting the purge valve and injecting via this pipe, with a warm engine. If you are not sure of it's location take some pics of the engine bay and I will point it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
S550 4-Matic
86 Posts
The best place to allow sea foam into the manifold is by disconnecting the purge valve and injecting via this pipe, with a warm engine. If you are not sure of it's location take some pics of the engine bay and I will point it out.
Here are pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
S550 4-Matic
86 Posts
I think I found it this hose goes straight under MAF sensor can u confirm that it is the right hose to use thanks!

Attachments

·
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I found it this hose goes straight under MAF sensor can u confirm that it is the right hose to use thanks!
No that is the engine breather pipe. Take pictures around the engine bay and I will point it out.

·
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you get a picture of this area?

Attachments

·
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10