Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 E 320 Spec.Ed.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MB Center caps for AT Italia Rivas

[:D]Does anyone know of a place or retailer where I can get custom center caps for AT Italia wheels?I want to put the tri-star back in the center,but MB caps are bigger.One fella in another forum was thinking of putting the hood badge(which is the same size)in the center whole,but there has to be another way.Any help out there?????????

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
the AT Italia Riva uses a different size center cap than Mercedes so, currently there is...

the AT Italia Riva uses a different size center cap than Mercedes so, currently there is not one offered

·
Registered
2002 E 320 Spec.Ed.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: the AT Italia Riva uses a different size center cap than Mercedes so, currently there is

Thanks for the reply Luke,there seems to be a void in the 2 1/4 " center cap market.I love the look of these Rivas.So I bought 4 SLK hood badges which I have researched in other discussions to be a nice fit.
Im confident that someone will market MB center caps for other wheel makers.

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
I imagine many companies have discussed the possibility of offering MB caps for after mark...

I imagine many companies have discussed the possibility of offering MB caps for after market wheels but, when you consider the copywrite laws they were forced to choose to avoid the legal complications

·
Registered
2002 E 320 Spec.Ed.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: I imagine many companies have discussed the possibility of offering MB caps for after mark

AH yes so sad.But let me tell you,I put the SLK hood badges on my Rivas,bought some heavy duty 2 part plastic glue that you have to mix,centered them right over the AT caps,and they look nicey nice.Thanks for all your help,I am not alone in this plight,as you can see in this forum as well as MB world .org,and Shopforum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts