1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 subaru wrx
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys mb just called me saying they just got in a black slk55amg
with black interior, premiuim package, and the lightening package for
67gs ,of course im on my way to go put a down payment , and drive that sweet thing home, but i was wondering should i even try to ask
for a discount or anything like that ?

i am also trading in my subaru wrx and its hard letting go ,but u got to do what u got to do right?[}:)]

·
Registered
SLK 350
2,327 Posts
It never hurts to ask for a discount or at least for them to throw in a few goodies. The worst that can happen is they will say no.

·
Registered
SLK350, BMW K1200LT
808 Posts
Go for it ...........It's only money! If you were in the UK you'd be paying double in Sterling. I can't believe how CHEAP SLK55 are in the States - we would be paying about $98,000(US) for the same car [V]

·
Registered
2003 subaru wrx
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx guys for the advice...
also did anyone buy the paint sealant or does it already include it?
do u think its worth it? ill be working for nissan in about 2 weeks and i was just thinking that they could prolly just do it there for waaaay
cheap?![:I]

·
Registered
SLK350, BMW K1200LT
808 Posts
Again, in the UK, BMW stealers ask for about £250 or so for something (similar to Autoglym Resin Gaurd) which you can apply yourself in about 90 minutes - even me, as a decadent plutocrat, doesn't charge out at that rate[:0][:0] I've never yet been asked by MB if I want it, but some statesider guys on this forum swear by something called bikini (or something similar) which appears to be an anti-chip film, applied to the front of your car.

·
Registered
'05 SLK 55
104 Posts
Things to ask for (my list at least):
1. clear bra package - the 55 rides so low that stone chips are going to happen.
2. phone pre-wire package - the dealer can do this as an aftermarket item.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts