Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen the new Maybach? Heard that it comes with a 6 CD changer! Are there any performance mods out yet?? Body kits? Will a nightglow kit for an ML fit? Anyone think that it would look good with a gold front grill?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got invited to a personal showing of the Maybach by Mercedes at Pebble Beach this year. Of course I took advantage of it. I will report back later on its looks. I do not like the hood ornament, looks cheesey.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who do you have to know to get invited to something like that? Does the event include golf? I know what you mean about the hood ornament. I was expecting the three point star. <br> <br> Did you see the grand arrival on the QEII? I just missed getting to do the crossing on the QEII with it by two weeks.<br> <br> Heard that with a modification to the active suspentsion you can get a low rider look.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know how I got invited other than buying alot of new Mercedes in the past decade. I took delivery of an early '00 S430 in Europe, maybe that was the catch. Loved that trip by the way. I have now a Slk 32 with Renntech, and a '02 cl500 with a '03 SL500 on order. Nevermind, I guess I guess I have blown enough money to get invited. <br> BTW, they asked what other cars I owned. The antique Cadillacs threw them a curve.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like your the type they are looking for.

If you still have them all, you could probably work out an even trade on a Maybach. Are you looking for a driver? I'm thinking about European delivery on my next one. I've spent months in Sindelfingen, lovely town.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Sounds like your the type they are looking for.

I just have the cl500 and slk32 and all the old caddys. All the rest are gone. I also left out a '99 ml320. Sheez.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts