Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Huh? Why would she throw it all away? Why not sell, at the very least?

Story doesn't make sense. So strange. :|

Did she want him out? Was their relationship strained? Weird.

Found a picture of his home on his wife's Facebook profile.

Majestic W140 in front and all...

Attachments

·
93 SL500, 95 SL320, 96 S320, 98 S500, 2002 E320 4Matic Wagon & A little 91 5.0 FORD Mustang
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Huh? Why would she throw it all away? Why not sell, at the very least?

Story doesn't make sense. So strange. :|

Did she want him out? Was their relationship strained? Weird.

Found a picture of his home on his wife's Facebook profile.

Majestic W140 in front and all...
Do not get it either on why she threw everything out either... Nice find of the picture. The blue car on the left looks like MY 1998 S500, but it is not. The W140 in the front is his 92 ..

My buddy did have mountains of finished Mercedes finished seats in these white shipping bags in both garages, and I can see how the average human can get overwhelmed with the pile, yet those of you who bought seats from him know those bag, but I guess she was weak to see that money can be made.

Ohh well it is the past, and no one got to benefit ...

Martin

·
Registered
29 Posts
Are you absolutely certain she threw everything out? You're sure she did? No doubt about it?

I think the blue car on the left may be a family member’s; son’s maybe?

Here’s another picture of the car; looks like a 2000 Honda Civic Coupe.

Family looked happy. Sad loss for them. :|

Otherwise, nice house indeed.

Attachments

·
93 SL500, 95 SL320, 96 S320, 98 S500, 2002 E320 4Matic Wagon & A little 91 5.0 FORD Mustang
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Oh yea, I bet my life on what happen with his stuff because she called me to let me know she did it...

They were happy family. The son lived about a mile from where I lived...

I told his wife I could help her sell the three W140 by posting pictures here on the forum, but she never contacted me. She was finding her own way of doing things as at the time she told me about trashing everything she had lined-up a buyer for Craig's $30k muscle car...

That picture of the house is like 15 to 20years old because I have known him for ten years. The house looks freshly constructed. The graduation is a while ago as those hills do not look like that now, and the daughter lives in Florida as she hated California.

Glad you found those pictures I just do not do facebook nor do I care to do it.

All the best,

Martin

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow; so strange. I suppose people cope in different ways.

Which W140's did he have last? Were they all in working condition, or were they parts cars?

And which muscle car as well? Must've had a sweeet interior! :)

Sorry for your loss MAVA; sounds like you guys were good friends.

Must appreciate what we all have.

·
Premium Member
M120, M119, W126*2 + Silver Avantgarde wagon
4,742 Posts
Oh yea, I bet my life on what happen with his stuff because she called me to let me know she did it...

They were happy family. The son lived about a mile from where I lived...

I told his wife I could help her sell the three W140 by posting pictures here on the forum, but she never contacted me. She was finding her own way of doing things as at the time she told me about trashing everything she had lined-up a buyer for Craig's $30k muscle car...

That picture of the house is like 15 to 20years old because I have known him for ten years. The house looks freshly constructed. The graduation is a while ago as those hills do not look like that now, and the daughter lives in Florida as she hated California.

Glad you found those pictures I just do not do facebook nor do I care to do it.

All the best,

Martin
I'm British. We don't do Facebook. Period. :)

It is unbecoming.

Not worthy.

And arguably criminal. Anyone seen "The Great Hack" on Netflix yet?

·
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Wow; so strange. I suppose people cope in different ways.

Which W140's did he have last? Were they all in working condition, or were they parts cars?

And which muscle car as well? Must've had a sweeet interior! :)

Sorry for your loss MAVA; sounds like you guys were good friends.

Must appreciate what we all have.
He had a" Smokie & The Bandit" Trans-Am with a blue printed engine beautiful interior. Something like 20k miles...

The W140's

The 92 400SEL and 92 500SEL

Mechanically they were all updated - New chains, guides, new trannies, cooling system updated, no oil leaks, I fixed his throttle bodies, new engine harneses, the 500SEL has coupe beige seats, all have new leather, but they need paint. They are gold in color, yet the 400SEL has grey interior. Both are right at 200k miles or less. I believe she wants under $2k

The prized is the 95 S600 coupe with nothing wrong with it. This I do not know what she wants for it... All black with black an grey interior, and I want to say right at 100k miles...

Yes he will be missed...

Yes, Joe what a shame all of his stuff went to the garbage..

Martin

·
Registered
29 Posts
Interesting; a sedan with coupe front seats?

So she still has the 3 W140's? They weren't taken away?

Any way you can give her another call to see if you can take some pictures of them to post up for sale on the forums?

You'd of course price however she wants.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts