Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 C-300 Sport. Storm Trooper status. & Yamaha R6 2004
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to wrap my car all matte white, it currently looks like below. I have two options right now..

1. wrap all car in matte white and leave roof gloss black.
2. wrap all car in matte white but make the pillars above the doors but below the roof gloss black too and the top of the trunk gloss black. so it matches the dark tint and the roof and the whole top of the car gloss black and everything else matte white.

what should i do?

·
Registered
2008 C300 6spd
2 Posts
Looks good the way it is.. Ive been lurking around here for a couple months now and really like the chin spoilers. Soooo who the hell is CF? can you post a website or attach a linky thing, PLEASE..

sorry for hijacking the thread..

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha CF= carbon fiber :/ i actually have an extra trunk spoiler lip i could sell you but thats it. just have to look around. with carbon fiber you get what you pay for unfortunately. but thats how most things are these days.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it looks must BRIGHTER white instead of pearl white. just waiting on the hood piece to come in. i did all matte white except gloss black roof. i also did some matching interior door handles matte white and the silver part of the engine cover too. thinking about possibly wrapping my custom intake tubes also. i hate chrome. pictures will be up soon for opinions!

·
Registered
W212 E350: AMG Sport/P2/Pano/Etc. & '09 Chevy Malibu / Sold M-B's: '06 E350 & '02 S500
514 Posts
Can you post a pic? I'm starting to dig matte white, but hate matte black.

How much did it cost, too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts