Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have this car. I just recently got into a car accident and it bent my front grill inward, cracking my radiator and bending a rod. I figure it will cost me more in the long run to fix this car and keep up maintenance so I wanted to come here to see if anyone wanted to buy it, who has money, and is a mercedes enthusiast who buys these for a hobby. The only other thing wrong with it is it needs a new pcv valve, and it might have a vaccuum leak because it has been running on for the last 3 weeks. Hence, you have to push the stall button to turn it off after turning off the ignition. It has a small rust bubble on one of the doors and underneathe the car, its pretty ancient. I bought it on the east coast so that explains the rust. It has a sunroof, stock interior and the car has NO modifications, so it has tan leather seats. I know this sounds like alot of fixture, but I wanted to come here first to see if anyone wanted it for a small price since obviously I cant sell it for $3,000 anymore. The lady who wanted to buy it from me is going to be really saddened when I tell her that I can't sell it to her anymore=\ I don't want to junk it if anyone wants it. I know its a good car to some people and it would just break my heart having to junk it. The engine was rebuilt back in July of 2004 and technically only has about 10,000 miles on it aside from the odometer readings. If anyone is interested if you are in the California area, I could make arrangements for towing no more than 100 miles with AAA. Please email me or pm me here to let me know. Even if noone wants to buy it, any comments, suggestions, or advice on what the best thing to do with it would be greatly appreciated. I don't think of this car as JUST a car, so that's why I take great care in researching before trashing it. Please make me an offer and I will be very reasonable, trust me. lol I want to make sure that someone gets it and takes care of it or rebuilds another car with its parts perhaps. Thanks and have a great day!

~Jami~

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Where in SoCal are you? I'm glad you're OK. I am not in the market but perhaps somebody might benefit from the info. Would you ever decide to part it, or just sell it as a whole?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm really open to anything, not for the money, but for giving it to someone who will take care of it, or use parts on another car perhaps. I live in Long Beach and am willing to tow it if someone wants it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts