Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone 😀
I have recently bought w204 350 CGI + lpg, it has about 200k miles, still pretty damn good car, it has AMG package by factory with Daimler’s signature..
Since i bought it i have changed completely brakes and its fluid, engine oil, done lpg service and fixed suspension…
So my question is what could i do next on my mantain list?
I am going to change transmission oil and filter aswell, also thinking about changing cooling and steering fluid, maybe clean injectors? Could i do something more to extend my lovely w204 life?

·
Registered
2009 C300 Avantgarde 2007 (His) C280 Avantgarde (Hers)
38 Posts
Hello everyone 😀
I have recently bought w204 350 CGI + lpg, it has about 200k miles, still pretty damn good car, it has AMG package by factory with Daimler’s signature..
Since i bought it i have changed completely brakes and its fluid, engine oil, done lpg service and fixed suspension…
So my question is what could i do next on my mantain list?
I am going to change transmission oil and filter aswell, also thinking about changing cooling and steering fluid, maybe clean injectors? Could i do something more to extend my lovely w204 life?
If the car has a clean servicing history then just continue to follow the MB servicing guidelines with a certified shop.. I have two of these W204 V6s and they're bullet proof!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the car has a clean servicing history then just continue to follow the MB servicing guidelines with a certified shop.. I have two of these W204 V6s and they're bullet proof!!
Well the problem is.. it doesnt..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts