Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I'm thinking about doing. I'm going to add some tweeters to my back deck, but they are black, so, I think I'm going to change all my speaker grilles to black. So once I thought about that, I thought it would look cool to have the armrest on the console in black as well as the trim that goes along the console up around the radio. Then thinking about the speakers on the door I thought it would look badass to make the side air bag cover black, like they are on the Brabus interiors. My interior is all Oyster (light gey) now, anymore ideas guys?

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Why not tape an M-80 to a can of black enamel and shut the door real quick......

Oh, and get out of the car first. [:D]

·
Registered
W208
216 Posts
DanStubbs - 5/11/2005 8:31 PM

Shouldn't you be looking for some plastic rims or something [:0]
Haha for under a grand you'll get some type of material that is similar to plastic [:p]

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Fuck all 'yall! I sharpened up my pen knife.....and chopped down an Eldar.......I'm fixin' ta whittle me some rims..................Pimpin' Barney Rubble style!! lol

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
have a full custom interior or leave it alone. don't botch that shit up. It's not a civic.

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who is "botching"? I'm talking about putting OEM parts in the same places, just different colors. This from someone who painted their side marker light [;)]

Castorpimp - 5/11/2005 9:19 PM

have a full custom interior or leave it alone. don't botch that shit up. It's not a civic.
[;)]

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Watch the potholes [:p]

ThrillKill - 5/11/2005 8:55 PM

Fuck all 'yall! I sharpened up my pen knife.....and chopped down an Eldar.......I'm fixin' ta whittle me some rims..................Pimpin' Barney Rubble style!! lol

·
worst mod in BW history
27,762 Posts
DanStubbs - 5/11/2005 10:53 PM

On? What's on? You made those rims already? Damn let's see the pics man. I bet it's sick............ROTFLMAO

ThrillKill - 5/11/2005 10:32 PM

It's on like a muthafuggah
YO YO YO WHAT CHU GOT TO SAY NOW SUCKAH??

Attachments

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ThrillKill - 5/11/2005 10:56 PM

DanStubbs - 5/11/2005 10:53 PM

On? What's on? You made those rims already? Damn let's see the pics man. I bet it's sick............ROTFLMAO

ThrillKill - 5/11/2005 10:32 PM

It's on like a muthafuggah
YO YO YO WHAT CHU GOT TO SAY NOW SUCKAH??
I would have to say the offset is wrong and I think they will rub.....LOL

·
worst mod in BW history
27,762 Posts
Ok, I got sidetracked and happened upon this picture. Looking at it, I was struck with the obvious question. Why is Fred riding "bitch" in his own car? Everyone knows Barney's whip had big fucking tree trunk rims. Could he have gotten a d.u.i? He's also looking quite amorously at Barney.....I,I,I gotta go figure this out......Phade...do another "binger" and figure this out.......

Attachments

·
Registered
CLK430
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's simple........notice you can't see Fred's left hand...hmmmmmmmmm Now that's not safe, Barney could wreck, but on the bright side you could prolly get the rims off Fred's ride at the salvage yard cheap!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I own a Designo... i love it except for the purple in the seats.. but at least everything is dark.. i dont know how a dark console would look like in in your car... I wouldnt do it if i was you, but if you want to start there were a couple of items from a w208 designo's interior on ebay yesterday.

good luck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts