Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting the C32. I just want to know what is the cost of maintaining a performance car. I know it is more costly the a C320 but how much more? If anyone could give me answer, I would much appreciate it

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have one order and this is something I considered. The answer is $0 for 3 years.<br>Everything but the tires are replaced for free <br>within the 3 year period (I assume as long as <br>the car is still under warranty). Yes brake pads, wiper blades, etc are included!<p> <p>: I am thinking of getting the C32. I just want to know what is the cost of maintaining a performance car. I know it is more costly the a C320 but how much more? If anyone could give me answer, I would much appreciate it<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: I have one order and this is something I considered. The answer is $0 for 3 years.<br>Everything but the tires are replaced for free <br>within the 3 year period (I assume as long as <br>the car is still under warranty). Yes brake pads, wiper blades, etc are included!<p> <p>: I am thinking of getting the C32. I just want to know what is the cost of maintaining a performance car. I know it is more costly the a C320 but how much more? If anyone could give me answer, I would much appreciate it<p><p>I don't know what kind of warranty that is if you had a maintenance warranty included in your standard, but those items are not included in mine I have the c43 with the starmark and they only cover the basics. It is quite comprehensive, but it does in no way cover regular wear and tear items such as brakes wiper blades etc..

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the U.S., we get free maintenance during the warranty period. That includes everything except wear items such as tire, brakes, and brake rotors during the first 4 years or 50k miles.<p>During the warranty period, the difference between a C32 AMG and a C320 should be between $500 and $1000, which would include the difference in replacing the tires at around 20K and again at around 40K miles, and the difference in the cost of a brake job at around 40K miles.<p>After the warranty is over, the big ticket item on the C32 is going to be the supercharger. Most other items (excluding major internal engine work) are going to be comparable between a C320 and a C32 AMG.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts