Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Clk 430 Lorinsor springs 19" Oz Opera/ 00 ML 320 19" Moda R6
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting a magnaflo for my clk 430. does anyone have a sound clip of what it sounds like in the interior. i have a baby and don't want it loud in the cabin or what people refer to a droning sound.

I really want the sound on the exterior.

any help is greatly appreciated.

i tried searching and only found external sound clips

·
Registered
1999 CLK 430 ,Silver/Ash, Daily Driver
366 Posts
Magnaflo Muffler is a go !

It is a nice low tone but not loud compared to the droning of a ricer style muffler. About the kid, train him that that is what a car is supposed to sound like !!!! If you want Quite .. Buy a priusssy car.. Raise him to the level of MUSCLE..That's why you drive a Benz..Continue the education and feel proud !
Disclaimer!
this message was brought to you by a person that has no tollerance that is told by green people.. Enjoy tour life and pass it on !

Pease!:bowdown:

·
Registered
99CLK320
1,480 Posts
It is a nice low tone but not loud compared to the droning of a ricer style muffler. About the kid, train him that that is what a car is supposed to sound like !!!! If you want Quite .. Buy a priusssy car.. Raise him to the level of MUSCLE..That's why you drive a Benz..Continue the education and feel proud !
Disclaimer!
this message was brought to you by a person that has no tollerance that is told by green people.. Enjoy tour life and pass it on !

Pease!:bowdown:
WhAT?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts